Please call us at 91162733 prior to ordering, to make sure we are available on the date you want.
Our Customized Barkday Cakes contains a minimum 500g of human-grade ground meats, mixed with organic flaxseed meal, organic coconut, green vegetables, goji berries, egg and herbs. This is covered with plain mashed potato, which can be mixed with natural colouring from fruits or vegetables to get orange, yellow, purple, blue, green, brown and pink colours.
We do not use any flour, gluten, artificial colouring or preservatives, or any other nasties.
For your own customized pawty cakes or barkday cakes, please enquire. We will work with you to customize according to your dog's diet and allergies, colour theme, and so on.
BASE PROTEIN OPTIONS:
- Organic Pork
- Grassfed Beef
- Hormone-free, Antibiotic-free Chicken
- Lamb (We do not recommend lamb for breeds prone to pancreatic issues, or dogs who have pancreatic issues)
The sky's the limit! Browse through our portfolio to choose a previous design that you might like, or send us ideas for us to help you create the ideal barkday cake for your furkid! Do keep in mind that as we refuse to use chemical food dyes, colours are sometimes limited. We also use potato and not buttercream for dog cakes, so it will not be as smooth as buttercream or fondant. Do keep in mind that some cake decor involves a lot of potato frosting - which might not be a favourite with dogs - though owners want them for photos. If your dog has any skin issues or allergies or yeast infections, we suggest that you scrape away the frosting and do not feed it to your dog. Feel free to send your ideas across for a quote!
We are able to make standard cake shapes as well as customized cake shapes according to your dream barkday cake!
Our cakes start at a minimum of 500g of raw meat which is then mixed with our other standard ingredients. The meatloaves do shrink after baking especially since we do not add flour, so please understand there is some difference here and there. Please contact us so we can advise you on what size of cake you might need for just your dog or for a barkday pawty.
Wholesome Paws can provide customized cake flags and buntings.
PS: THIS ITEM IS NOT FOR SALE ON THIS WEBSITE AND IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT US TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR A CUSTOMIZED CAKE.
CUSTOMIZED BARKDAY CAKE
- We recommend that cakes be picked up the day of the pawty. As natural dyes are used, they might oxidize or fade with time, so picking up in advance is not usually advisable. Some colours last better than others.
- There is a high chance that the potato frosting might also crack as it dries out, and thinned out frosting might shrink or shrivel. If cakes are picked up ahead of the party, we recommend that they be kept sealed in plastic wrap to prevent drying out. This is NOT a fail-proof solution.
- Cakes can be refridgerated for up to 3 days. You may portion any remainders to be frozen for up to 3 months.
- If your dog is not used to eating any of the listed ingredients, especially if it is not used to eating cooked food, please refrain from ordering. We will not be responsible for loose stools.