- Bite: Crunchy
- Standard size for are duck necks that have been cut into halves or thirds. with a net weight of 100g. Suitable for dogs of any size. Net weight: Approx 100g.
- Whole duck necks are, as the name goes, whole. Part of our Big Dog Range, it is more suited for larger dogs with a bigger snouts to prevent choking. Net weight: Approx 200g.
Duck necks are a great natural chew for your dogs.
Locally Bred in Singapore
Handmade in Singapore
Sold by weight, not volume.
- PLEASE STORE TREATS IN REFRIGERATOR & KEEP THEM DRY.
- Feed within 4 months from date of manufacture.
- Supervise your pet when feeding.
- All our meats & vegetables are cleaned then sanitised in Ozone before dehydration. Ozone is an effective antimicrobial that kills all known pathogens.
- All treats are packed in BPA free, food grade, recyclable zipper bags that are heat sealed with oxygen absorbents to prevent mold growth & rancidity.
- To ensure that bacteria is destroyed, our treats are made with a premium dehydrator with certified BPA free trays & screens with controlled low temperatures, to ensure treats are dehydrated according to the guidelines given by the USDA Meat and Poultry, while still maintaining their nutrients.
- NO Preservatives. NO artificial flavouring. NO colouring.
- Human grade ingredients only