Freerange, Antibiotic-free, hormone-free
COQ10 for healthy heart and gums
Rich in vitamin A, vitamin B12, folic acid, iron, selenium, phosphorus and zinc
#1 food source of copper
Rich in taurine - an essential amino acid that supports heart health
The heart is a heavy, dense muscle, packing more nutrients and protein than regular lean meats. It is a concentrated source of Coenzyme Q10, CoQ10, that is needed for basic cell function and optimizing the rhythm of heart beats. The heart contains about twice as much elastin and collagen than regular meats, which is important for healthy joints. More importantly, the heart is an important source of taurine, an important amino acid needed for vision, digestion, heart muscle function, and overall immune system. Lack of this amino acid results in severe health repercussions. We recommend that Heart should be about 10% of your dog or cat's diet.
Imported from Australia
Handmade in Singapore
Net weight: 100g
Sold by weight, not volume
- PLEASE STORE TREATS IN REFRIGERATOR & KEEP THEM DRY.
- Feed within 4 months from date of manufacture.
- Supervise your pet when feeding.
- All our meats & vegetables are cleaned then sanitised in Ozone before dehydration. Ozone is an effective antimicrobial that kills all known pathogens.
- All treats are packed in BPA free, food grade, recyclable zipper bags that are heat sealed with oxygen absorbents to prevent mold growth & rancidity.
- To ensure that bacteria is destroyed, our treats are made with a premium dehydrator with certified BPA free trays & screens with controlled low temperatures, to ensure treats are dehydrated according to the guidelines given by the USDA Meat and Poultry, while still maintaining their nutrients.
- NO Preservatives. NO artificial flavouring. NO colouring.
- Human grade ingredients only