What meaning would "reunion dinner" have, if your beloved furkids can't join in? Wholesome Paws is back with an improved Lunar New Year menu so your furkids can enjoy yummy food that is also packed with nutrition.
OSECHI BENTO (in reusable hard case bento box)
- 3 Pork balls - pork, broccoli, pumpkin, sweet potato & goji berry
- 2 ‘Satsuma Age’ fish cake - tilapia & carrots
- 1 Tamagoyaki - egg, spinach & cherry tomato
- 2 Hokkaido scallops
- 2 Salmon Sushi - salmon & seaweed
- 2 Meatloaf - pork, sweet potato & carrot
- 1 Chawanmushi - egg, shiitake, coriander & carrot bone
- 3 Roulade - pork, capsicum & carrot
with lotus root, sweet pea, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, broccoli and moringa cream cheese "wasabi" to garnish.
Comes with reusable hard case bento box
Limited quantities available while stocks lasts.
PICK UP OR DELIVERY
- Osechi Bento may be picked up or delivered on Jan 22, 23, 29, 30, 31 from our flagship store at Serangoon Gardens, 5 Lichfield Road:
- Jan 22: 3 – 6 pm
- Jan 23: 3 – 6 pm
- Jan 29: 3 – 6 pm
- Jan 30: 3 – 6 pm
- Jan 31: 2 – 4 pm
- Delivery timing will depend on your area.
- YOU CANNOT SPECIFY DELIVERY TIMING; it will roughly be from 2-6pm but delays may occur due to traffic or order load.
- If you are on a time crunch and need special timing, please choose "Self Pick-up" and order a grab or lalamove car service within the above time range.
- Free delivery does not apply for any CNY items. Please select "CNY Dispatch" upon check out. It will be $12. For CNY Eve. please select "CNY EVE Dispatch", which will be $20.
- 1 order per delivery date please!
Due to covid, there has been disruptions to the availability of fresh produce lately. If any item is out of stock, it will automatically be replaced by something similar without notice.
We recommend that Osechi Bento be consumed within the same day.
If your dog is not used to eating any of the listed ingredients, especially if it is not used to eating cooked food at all, please refrain from ordering. We are very confident in our CNY menu. We will not be responsible for loose stools.