- Bite: Hard, long lasting
- Ear strips are sold by weight, approximately 45-55 grams. Suitable for small dogs.
- Half ears are sold by weight, approximately 45-55 grams or 2-3 pieces. Suitable for medium to large dogs.
- Whole ears are sold at 2 pieces for $10. Suitable for medium to extra large dogs.
Pig ears are a great natural chew for your dogs. They are rich in minerals, in particular magnesium and zinc. It contains a whole piece of cartilage, high in calcium salts and collagen.
However, pig ears are also high in fat so do not feed in excessive quantities or if your dog is overweight. It is not suitable for aggressive chewers that swallow large pieces without properly chewing them.
Imported from France
Handmade in Singapore
- PLEASE STORE TREATS IN REFRIGERATOR & KEEP THEM DRY.
- Feed within 4 months from date of manufacture.
- Supervise your pet when feeding.
- All our meats & vegetables are cleaned then sanitised in Ozone before dehydration. Ozone is an effective antimicrobial that kills all known pathogens.
- All treats are packed in BPA free, food grade, recyclable zipper bags that are heat sealed with oxygen absorbents to prevent mold growth & rancidity.
- To ensure that bacteria is destroyed, our treats are made with a premium dehydrator with certified BPA free trays & screens with controlled low temperatures, to ensure treats are dehydrated according to the guidelines given by the USDA Meat and Poultry, while still maintaining their nutrients.
- NO Preservatives. NO artificial flavouring. NO colouring.
- Human grade ingredients only