Easily broken for training treats, puppies and cats
Spleen is a type of secreting organ, providing rich vitamins and minerals to dogs. It should make up no more than 5% of their daily diet.
Great for dogs with immune and blood deficiencies
Handmade in Singapore
Net weight: 100g
Sold by weight, not volume
- PLEASE STORE TREATS IN REFRIGERATOR & KEEP THEM DRY.
- Feed within 4 months from date of manufacture.
- Supervise your pet when feeding.
- All our meats & vegetables are cleaned then sanitised in Ozone before dehydration. Ozone is an effective antimicrobial that kills all known pathogens.
- All treats are packed in BPA free, food grade, recyclable zipper bags that are heat sealed with oxygen absorbents to prevent mold growth & rancidity.
- To ensure that bacteria is destroyed, our treats are made with a premium dehydrator with certified BPA free trays & screens with controlled low temperatures, to ensure treats are dehydrated according to the guidelines given by the USDA Meat and Poultry, while still maintaining their nutrients.
- NO Preservatives. NO artificial flavouring. NO colouring.
- Human grade ingredients only