Rawsome Pawsome Green Slush is jam-packed with fiber, antioxidants & anti-inflammatory benefits. Fresh ingredients are cold-pressed to pulp to retain maximum vitamins, minerals, enzymes & micro-nutrients; it also breaks down the cellulose plant walls for easy canine digestion and thus higher bioavailability. The cold-press slow juicer crushes the vegetables and fruit slowly, instead of using high-speed blender blades that heat up and destroy much of the nutrients and enzymes.
We think our Rawsome Pawsome Green Slush is a fantastic addition to any of your dog's meals, whether it is a raw diet, home-cooked meal, and especially if you are feeding commercial canned or dry food!
Introduce it slowly & increase to desired amounts over a week.
Dog's weight / Green Slush
2-3 kg / 1 tsp
4-9 kg / 2-3 tsp
10-20kgs / 1-2 tbs
20-30kgs / 2-3 tbs
green kale, bone broth (usually pork), zucchini, celery , coconut oil, young ginger, lemon, parsley, turmeric, goji berries
1 pint (standard ice cream tub size)
Handmade in Singapore
• significantly more vitamins and enzymes
• the digestive tract depends upon enzymes produced by digestive tract cells to break down nutrient molecules in food
• enzymes are needed to build body parts
• enzymes are needed to engage in other cellular reactions
• exceptionally nutrient rich
• over 45 different flavanoids
• both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
• sulforaphane, a phytochemical found in cruciferous vegetables, stimulates enzymes that detoxify carcinogens before they are able to damage cells.
• natural source of glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid for joint health
• gelatin seals intestinal lining which discourages yeast overgrowth and food sensitivities
• potent anti-inflammatory, helps protect the digestive tract and liver
• phthalides facilitates healthy blood pressure
• coumarin supports the immune system and helps fight off infection
• medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) boosts metabolism and helps the body use omega-3
• antiviral, antimicrobial and antifungal properties
• powerful anti-inflammatory
• eases digestion and soothes an upset stomach
• helps ease arthritis by suppressing pro-inflammatory compounds in the joints.
• alkalizing effect (balance pH)
• contains 22 anti-cancer compounds
• powerful detoxifier
• digestive aid
• a natural de-wormer.
• breath freshener
• good source of chlorophyll
• effective anti-inflammatory, partly due to the large amounts of Vitamin K which is capable of destroying inflammatory cells
• contains a volatile oil called myristicin, which is a “chemoprotective” food that can help neutralize particular types of carcinogens
• anti-inflammatory effects shown to be comparable to the potent drugs hydrocortisone and OTC drugs like Motrin.
• helps body destroy mutated cancer cells
• enhances liver function
• anti-microbial and anti-parasitic
• excellent source of lutein, important for eye health and preventing cataracts
• rich in vitamin C
RAWSOME PAWSOME GREEN SLUSH
- Please store in the freezer and feed within 3 months from manufactured date. As all foods, supervise your pet when feeding.
- Defrost in the fridge and pour out a portion you would need for 2-3 days; freeze the remainder.
- You can divide up into ice-cube trays and throw a couple of cubes in your dog's food easily.